CNC Guillotine Shearing Machine
The MS8 series CNC guillotine shearing machine is designed with shear angle, shear distance, blade gap and back gauge CNC automatic adjustment. The upper and lower blades all have four edges. The entire shearing machine is treated by tempering and equipped with a pneumatic sheet support system and DAC360 special shearing machine CNC system imported from Holland DELEM.
|Type ||MS8 |
|6×3200 ||6×4200 ||8×3200 ||8×4200 |
|Shear thickness for general steel plate ||mm ||6 ||6 ||8 ||8 |
|Shear plate width ||mm ||3200 ||4200 ||3200 ||4200 |
|Shear angle ||° ||0.5-2.0 ||0.5-2.0 ||0.5-2.0 ||0.5-2.0 |
|Back gauge stroke ||mm ||1000 ||1000 ||1000 ||1000 |
|Back gauge speed ||mm/s ||200 ||200 ||200 ||200 |
|Back gauge accuracy ||mm ||±0.10 ||±0.10 ||±0.10 ||±0.10 |
|Oil tank volume ||L ||200 ||200 ||200 ||200 |
|Machine weight ||kg ||7500 ||10000 ||10000 ||12000 |
|Outline size (L×W×H) ||mm ||3888×2580×1750 ||5000×2700×1930 ||4000×2750×1876 ||5120×2890×1986 |
Imported parts list
- The Guillotine shearing machine uses a Holland made DELEM DAC350 system, which is specially designed for shears and can accurately control the back gauge, distance, angle and blade clearance.
- It can avoid shaping of workpieces through an automatic, digital control system adjusting angle.
- The shearing distance can be adjusted through a digital control system, allowing shearing to be done quickly and accurately.
- The blade clearance can be automatically adjusted using the digital control system to provide an accurate shearing.
- Four-sides give the equipment a longer service life.
- An imported high speed and long distance back gauge is driven by a linear guideway and ball screw.
- The metal sheet shearing machine features a structure that has undergone a full welding and backfire treatment to ensure rigid and high strength as well as machining accuracy.
- A pneumatic unit support prevents tolerance efficiently after the sheet has been shape-changed.
- Leakage-free because all seals are imported from world-renowned names.
Brief introduction of DELEM DAC360 digital control system
|Control system ||1 set ||DAC360 of DELEM |
|Servo motor and drive ||1 set ||Yaskawa Japan |
|Hydraulic system ||1 set ||Hoerbiger Germany |
|Ball screws ||2 pc ||HIWIN, Taiwan |
|Linear guideway ||2 pc ||HIWIN, Taiwan |
|Connector ||1 set ||BMB, German |
|Seal rings ||1 set ||FIETZ German |
|Main electrical components ||1 set ||Imported |
- The system is specially designed for CNC shears.
- 240*64 LCD monitor
- RS232 standard joint
- 1000 program rows, 25 steps each, each step can repeat 99times.
- 3-servo axis controllable such as shearing angle, blade clearance, shearing distance.
- Power: 380v±10%, 50HZ
- Ambient temperature: 5~38℃ (working temperature)
- Ambient humidity: Relative humidity 20~30 RH
- Far from strong shaking and electromagnetic source
- No harmful gas nor corrosive gas, and dirt free.