CNC Servo Drive Turret Punch Machine
The EP20 CNC servo drive turret punch machine is designed with closed wide frame, side positioning with high precision and excellent guiding, making it adaptable to a variety of stamping processes. It can perform special machining processes easily, such as blinds, knockout holes. On the turret, there are 30 stations, which adapt to the flexible sheet punching requirements.
This turret punch machine uses a servo motor and crank connecting link drive mechanism to provide a stable performance, high-speed, mute, environmental protection, and energy saving performance. In addition, it uses a German SIEMENS or Japanese FANUC OIP special CNC system, making it powerful and simple to operate.
Features of CNC servo drive turret punch machine
| Type || 1250×2500 || 1250×4000 || 1250×5000 || 1500×4000 || 1500×5000 |
| Nominal force || kN || 200/300 |
| Sheet size (One time repositioning included) || mm || 1250×2500 || 1250×4000 || 1250×5000 || 1500×4000 || 1500×5000 |
| Slide stroke || mm || 32 |
| Max. sheet thickness || mm || 6.35 |
| Max. punching diameter || mm || φ88.9 |
| Station number || pc || 30 |
| hole pitch accuracy || mm || ±0.10 |
| Punching frequency || hpm || 600 |
| Sheet feeding speed || m/min || 106 |
| Frame type || |
| Closed-type |
| Number of control axis || pc || 5 |
| Turret speed || r/min || 30 |
| Max. punching diameter at index station || mm || φ88.9 |
| Machine power || kW || 50 |
| Max. sheet weight || kg || 156 || 156 || 210 || 210 || 235 |
| Air pressure || Mpa || 0.55 |
| Outline dimension (FB×LR×H) || mm || 5200×2700×2100 || 5200×4200×2100 || 5200×5200×2100 || 5700×4200×2110 || 5700×5200×2100 |
| || || || || || |
- The turret punch machine uses a Japanese FANUC Oi-PD CNC system with a built-in PLC function. Automatic programming software is used to perform programming, making it easy to operate and convenient to use.
- Worktables are equipped with a brush and steel ball together, or a brush or steel ball alone, thus effectively reducing noise and vibration during operation. In addition, the worktable protects the machined sheet surface and ensures the workpiece has a high precision throughout the entire stroke.
- The large worktable can meet the requirements that ensure the entire sheet has a reasonable support during the machining process, so as to ensure operator safety.
- Employing high precision ball screws and linear guideways for transmission, the X and Y axis movement precision, positioning accuracy and reliability are all extremely high.
- Index stations are a worm and gear structure with an adjustable gap, high positioning accuracy and maximum punching diameter of Ф88.9mm. It can achieve a 360° index processing of molds. If customers need to assemble other station molds, an exchange sleeve can be selected to do so.
- The clamps feature an automatic protection function in the protective zone, and only implement the translational motion without punching actions for continuous program operation and punching safety.
- The turret punch machine is equipped with automatic programming software, to which CAD drawings can be imported and directly generate a processing program, thus ensuring a high degree of automation.